Ive been so stressed this week! Mainly over nothing but everything's piled up kinda like a big snowball effect. Each thing feeling more and more annoying then the last!
I kinda feel like nothings happened but at the same time I feel like I cant take much more. Just down and moody, cant sleep and when I do sleep Ive dreamt of being mugged and burgled! whats that all about!!!???!
Now it looks like my bad mood spread to Silverstone! Thank fuck its the weekend!
Anyway I wont go into details of whats happened coz as I said theres nothing really thats happened much, just a mood I cant shake!
Anyways onwards and upwards Ive decided to try and cheer myself up with a side project lol! Its called "find a smile in everything" I'm planning on taking photos of anything that makes me smile or has a smile on it, below is my first two photo lol you can see the other here http://www.flickr.com/photos/76619879@N04/sets/72157630462590368/
So thats it for now, because I'm watching F1 qualifying and have painting to do, but just wanted to check in LOL.
Until next time, take care guys and fill me in with your week, has it been good/bad? I wanna know lol.
BYE Donna xxxxxxxxxxxx
5 Things I'm loving this week.
1. Lovely twitter friends- listerning to my nonstop moaning and cheering me up :)
2. F1 weekends- no need to explain lol
3. Having only 2 weeks of work left.
4. Revenge- I'm loving this new show!
5. Linkin Park- Giving up- pretty much my theme tune this week LOL
5 Things I'm hating this week.
1. Dads- mines annoying!
2. Being moody!
3. British weather- Ive been soaked so many times this week!
4. Silverstone disappointing fans- I'm not going but gutted for the 20 thousand turned away!
5. EVERYTHING LOL